Pathfinder :Carrion Crown
- A Distance outside of Illmarsh.
- House Undiomede fell mysteriously.
- Hand written note: Ask Lucas about Raven’s Head.
- Casius Undiomede ‘Pactforger’ (Preserved in underground cavern inside a glass tank).
- Book of Casius Undiomede: journal of his ships chronicles. frequently mentions ‘the neighbours’, definitely inhuman. Refers to their home: tunnels under the Avelon Bay. Access from the Turn Rocks. Mentions his lordship and his eventual pact made with the Neighbours. Life is harsh and considers that daughters wouldnt have lived even if they werent given.
‘I can only insure the prosperity of the bay town. Gives security in exchange for daughters.’
- Priests Journal: Priest of Church of Daegon. chronicles of everyday life in Village. Child was brought here for the neighbours and while summonings been done, the neighbours havent appeared for a day. Wasnt sure if he should give the baby back or try to enter the Neighbour’s domain.
- part of larger party (Visir & 3 priests). 2 priests went missing and then the Visir went looking for them.
- Ritual: come to this house and make a summoning spell to get their attention. Ringing a bell near the entrance.
- A 2 story mansion built in an ‘L’ shape, the wings having 1 floor, whilst the core of the mansion having 2 floors. A carriage courtyard infront, with the 2 wings forming part of it.
- Roof is sagging in areas. Obviously not been cared for.
- Central Structure: has a dome.
- Entrance: has 2 staircases going up. Large flat stone with large monolithic stones (unfinished) which rise up, supporting the dome above (Sinister Druid circle).
- East side of Mansion: Damage dealt. Small Graveyard round the back.
- Domed roof: Summoning circle on the widows walk surrounding the Dome. Someone left the summoning circle open, allowing a Shantak to enter into the world.
- Accessible via the bell from the House. walk down natural stairway from a small chamber.
- Has Tank containing preserved body of Casius Undiomede. & book of Casius Undiomede nearby.
- Northwest has an opening to it (& strange smell). Natural terraces and a new cavern. Mushrooms & seaweed grow on the sides of the cave. A liquid midden in the chamber. Human remains floating inside.
- South has opening (& strange sounds).
- Tank & bell: notice a golden medallion hanging from the bell, identical to that worn by the Vizir.
- Midden Chamber: West of chamber, containing massive midden. Inside Shambling mounder. Exit on West.