Pathfinder :Carrion Crown
- Located on East side of Avalon Bay, maybe 2 days travel from Thrushmoor.
- Minor noble came out here and made the settlement a while back (Lord Undiomede, former smuggler before becoming a lord).
- General atmosphere of distrust and sullen disapproval. Currently no noble (unknown), Mayor has been appointed by Count of Thrushmoor.
- The Watcher in the water: can destroy ships easily. Sea monster in the Lake.
- The Neighbors: a small settlement outside of the town.
- Situation: Fishing in lake not going well, people are getting worried and looking for someone to blame.
Person’s of Interest
- Horace Croon:
- Newly local inventor/mad scientist. pleasant company, though a bit weird.
- Early Greedle: Mayor of Illmarsh.
- Guards intimate he is a man to be feared. Thin, large nosed man.
- Sheriff Anders: Doesnt like foreigners.
- Roube Dreeley: human, rather untalkative. Innkeeper.
- Jaleen Halrush: Illmarsh’s local apothecary. Half-elf, cute young woman. Rather perky.
- Tam Brekish: Runs Illmarsh’s general store. Human male. little bit of a barrel belly, but still strong enough to lift items. Wearing a trident holy symbol (new, but odd).
- Laurel Sills: Local tavern-keeper. ‘Firstborn in family’.
- Visier ‘father’ Voltiaro: true power of the town. Skill and Power caster.
Places of Interest
- The Lonely Key:
- Stone key near Illmarsh. Formers smugglers key.
- The Sodden Timbers:
- The woodland surrounding the town. Inside swam, so lots of decaying wood, horrific stench.
- The Turn Rocks:
- Area where Illmarsh’s criminals are left to die.
- Croon doing research here.
- Superstition: neighbours.
- The Bountiful Catch:
- Illmarsh’s Inn & Taproom. room → 3gp/night.
- Innkeeper: Roube Dreeley.
- The Wall Eyeed Kraken
- Ill Marsh’s Tavern.
- Tavernkeeper: Laurel Sills.
- The Temple: Dedicated to Goreh (Lord of the seas & storms).
- The hall of the Recondite Order of the Indomitable Sea. True rulers of the town.
- Secret Inner Chamber: Alter at far end (sort used for human sacrifices). Walls depicted with images of human women mating with fish creatures & human octopoid eye looking over altar.
- Secret Room: Pool opens.
- High Priest’s title: Visier Voltiaro.
- General Store: Dry area, well kept items.
- Gifts of the Swamp:
- Apothecary: Box infront with ‘feed me’ written on it, when putting pellet in, causes a flash.
- Good with supplies in it.
- Statue in village centre:
- Plaque: Kasius Andiomede, 1st Lord of Illmarsh.
- Ill Marsh Town Hall: Building to East of town. 2 guards outside.
- Tree’s/tentacly things carved into wooden walls/doors.