Pathfinder :Carrion Crown
Huge city. Large number of things to potentially do.
- Castle Borgoffi: Primary defence of bay. Huge catapaults and defences setup (reach all over the bay).
- Castle Golbanze: massive castle built on the land sheltering the harbour. Wall of the castle is lined with shattered ship hulls. Has alchemical war weapons.
- Dawn Grace Memorial: Memorial to those who died in the Shining Crusade.
- Maiden’s Quior: Cathedral to Pharasma.
- The Palace of Voices: Opera theatre.
- The Haraday Theatre: theatre open for the public (lower class entertainment). Aged external structure, old and worn. 2 entrances (west & south). Illuminated (Oil lamps). Well to do servants.
- Order of the Palatine Eye → Lead by Master Modd.
- The Hounds Tooth: Inn.
- The Royal Navy: Black & Purple sails
- The Magesty: Hotel.
- The Watchhouse: Large, impressive building (front door would be hard pressed to break in). All ground windows have Iron bars.
- Duke Retabros Demarian: An odd Duke, but keeps the city safe from invasions by land or sea. Master of the Castle (used as overflow prison).
- Korbakass: Iomedan clergyman who made a new church near the Memorial.
- : Barkeep of Hounds Tooth Inn.
- : Young man, waiter. Similar nose to barkeep.
- : Younger son of .
- Boverde Hoptler: Captain of the guard. No-nonsense type.
- Lord Luvick Siervage: Elder Vampire of the society in Caliphas. Intelligent & predatory gaze.
- People occasionally disappear (especially pretty girls).