- investigated around the Abbey’s baptism font room. Brock went through the wall and then came back to get us to follow him. Danica cast a dimension door and we exited.
- Outisde: Brock showed us where something was buried from Laelithar. But before we could investigate, Gathar mentioned that Minion was under attack and we went to help. Attacks coming from above (flaming arrows). Split the party into 2 groups, Gathar and Danica summoned a pteranodon to have it fly gathar around, while Rhada and Brock attempted to enter through the main gate of the building to get up and attack the archer directly. Brock got the main door open, but was attacked by a monster, while Rhada was attacked by some trees that dragged her to them and tried to eat her. Both monsters were destroyed after Gathar was finished firing fireballs and lightening bolts at the archer.
- Decided to dig up whatever Laelithar had left us. used wand to help, but dug up a wooden box with a metal casing. Brocks ring opened the box…
- Letter (parchment scroll with inset mithril glyph) inside chest along with lots of magic.
- Letter contents: “To Ambrosius Brock, Inquisitor of Iomedae, and adventuring companions. I hear from my granddaughter that you are on a great and terrible quest to save our world from the return of the Whispering Tyrant. Laelithar is a kind and trusting child with deep insight, so I have allowed her to spend her inheritance in this matter as she sees fit. Nevertheless, I will not see one of my line used or abused. Therefore I call upon you to present yourselves at the Court of Kyonin once you have either succeeded or failed at thwarting this attempted return of Tar-Bathon. There you will be given the opportunity to repay my granddaughter’s kindness and to show your worth.” It is signed Queen Telantia Edasseril
Pathfinder :Carrion Crown
Shadows of Gallowspire, Session n+1