- Journey to Virlych → Traveled by coach, 3-4 days time. Nasty Weather and very hostile environment.
- 5th Day: Found camp on road, 4 knights of Ozem (3 men, 1 Woman) + 1 female Prisoner, Demanding who we are. Gathar points out the woman, causing the knights to draw swords on us. Kendra managed to diffuse the situation, and explained the situation. The old woman was caged, possessed against her will by a Daemon. Danica and Brock banished the creature, causing it to manifest. Was destroyed, freeing the woman. Paladins look more favourably (told to come back to Last Hold once settled the cultists issue). Given a Token by the Paladin, to show to other patrols.
- Female Prisoner → Lacramoria, traveling with Verisian caravan (Travelling entertainers). The caravan was plagued by a powerful Ravener, so she let the Daemon possess her. Nearest Village is Witherleaf Barrows.
- Witherleaf Barrows → Discovered Verisian Caravan’s smoking remains in an old burnt out village. Brock learnt there were 11 Caravans, all burnt & broken, in a loose circle. Ravager overflew, then swooped around and tossed the caravans which werent directly hit. Likely occured previous day. Gathar points out there are signs that hags have taken the area as they leave. A magical storm appears, causing everyone within to age unless they make saves (drivers age 2 years).
- Town History → used to be an old, prosperous Ustalavian town. Had a large graveyard which held many old heroes. The Whispering Tyrant came, killed everyone and raised the dead. Huge Skeletal archway (20ft tall) in middle of road.
- Evening → Lacramoria gave Rada an old Gauntlet (Unfortunately, Rada upset her inadvertedly). Interesting lights occured in the night far off (Witchflame).
- Day 7 → Can see Renchurch Abbey (Cathedral is close to 80ft high) in distance.
- Renchurch Abbey → Use to be an old Pharasman abbey, until Whispering Way moved in & desecrated it. Dropped off by coachmen (scared of area). Rada gave Lacramoria a masterwork silver daggar & a potion of Hide from Undead. Decided to move around to approach from the West. Rada casts invisibility on Kendra and Lacramoria & enter group.
- D1 → Prison Tower. Rust covers tower, no doors, but has bars on it instead.
Pathfinder :Carrion Crown
Shadows of Gallowspire, session 2